- What a beautiful machine.
- Best power-to-weight ratio of them all.
- Has all the kit.
- The panniers are like little purses, rather than bags to take your stuff and keep it safe.
- Being 2″ taller means I could actually get on this machine.
- According to Driving.ca=> shorten suspension front&rear to a seat height of 830mm (32.7 in), then a low seat to drop saddle another 40mm/1.5 in for a final height of 31.2 inches.Can be done for under a grand. Unless you have $4k for the European full lowering kit.